HOW MANY BROKEN BONES

I BROKE MY WRIST IN A COLLISION DOWN IN BAJA IN "CANTAMAR DUNES" 2 1/2 YRS AGO. THEN THIS PAST THANKSGIVING I BROKE MY FEMUR IN HALF!! @ GLAMIS GOING WOT THROUGH THE WHOOPS. WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A COUPLE DAYS. I WAS PRETTY LUCKY, COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE. BUT THE BRIGHTSIDE, I HAVE A TITANIUM ENFORCED LEG BABY!! :headbang: LOL!

JOKES A SIDE, EVERYBODY RIDE SAFE PLEASE. YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO CAREFUL. IT'S WHEN YOU GET TOO CONFIDENT WHEN SH#T HAPPENS.

yup, when im racin i never get hurt, when im dicken around is when i get bit in the ass, but thankfully ive never broken a bone

yea ive been hurt dickin around before. couple years ago when i was still ridin the blaster, i hit this double at a buddys small track and broke my collar bone in 3 places. now i have a titanium plate and 8 screws in in there. <_< it wasnt much fun, but i never had any pain. they even gave me a morphine drip i never used.

Two years ago before I had my kickups on my footpegs, I was down at Hatfield-McCoy and had my work boots on (completely smooth bottoms from pounding them on pavement all day long), and hit a good sized puddle, then the next one their was a good size bump that I could jump the next puddle, and then their was a good hillclimb off to the right, right afterward.

I hit the bump and went to put my weight on my left peg to shoot off and up the hillclimb and my foot slipped, went under my rear tire, and I came down on it with it under there. Fractured some stuff pretty good in there.

Thing that sucks is that it was our 2nd day there (the best day of riding of the week I found out later), and I had to stop for that day and go back and put ice on it. When I got back to camp by the time I took my boot off, it was all black and blue, and I could barely walk on it. Later that evening we went to Wal-mart and I got a lace up brace and the tallest sturdiest boots I could find and toughed it out for the rest of the week. Oh yeah, lots of ibuprofen and Tylenol as well.

Any of you that've ridden Hatfield-McCoy, or Tower City, or anything thats rocky, good hillclimbs, and good rough riding, think about doing it with a broken foot, where every little bump stings like you got hit in the foot with a baseball bat. It's rough, but you gotta ride.

yup, when im racin i never get hurt, when im dicken around is when i get bit in the ass, but thankfully ive never broken a bone

Word!

So True,

and Amen.

Broke my wrist, still in the cast for another 4 weeks.

Riding.....

Cracked sternum...... I tried to jump a 60 footer---needless to say I didnt make it.... Handlebars hit me in the chest (yes I had a chest protector on)

Fractured my pelvis in three places(rollover, the doc said I did EXTREME splits). Hurt to laugh for weeks...forget about getting a boner.

Also, broke two hand bones (unexpected 6ft Razorback in Coos Bay, OR). I tried to gun it to get the front end up.....nope just indoed harder and bent my hand back to meet my wrist.

Not riding.....

Right foot ........ football.

Left foot ........ soccer.

Left foot ...... riding a shoping cart.....It wheelied, then flipped.....the shoping cart won that fight.

Right foot...snowboarding.

Right Fibia ..... doing backflips on a trampoline....landed with my legs spread apart and my fibia popped out of place and fractured.

Right forearm .... fractured both arm bones..... Surfing my moms Minivan at 30 miles an hour.

Pinky Toe....kicked a wall on accident. I think this was the most pain I have ever experienced.

Not to mention the numerous visits for Stiches and Sutchers....

LoL....I was tough on my parents....hope my kids have stronger parts....or they arent as crazy!

never acually broke anything forntually. I have been riding moterized toys sence i was 5 or 6 and have had plenty of close calls but nothing ever broke. I had a few close calls with my ankles so i bought riding boots and i have spraned my rist a few times. i even was involved in an acdent that broke the other guys rist but i have been lucky.

Left foot ...... riding a shoping cart.....It wheelied, then flipped.....the shoping cart won that fight.

Thats to funny :lol:

I never broken a bone in my life.

The worst 4 wheeler accident i had was on my old 2000 Kodiak. I was driving it WOT and hit a rock and it went on 2 wheels and i counter steered and went off a 20 foot cliff. Bike landed 4 feet beside me and rolled 4 times and i landed right beside a big boulder. Didn't even have a scratch on me.

The one time on the same bike i was driving WOT on a road and hit ice and wheels caught the snow in the ditch and went end over end and it went right over me and i fell in the nice fluffy snow :shootself: