r/c planes and cars

anybody here into remote controlled planes and cars?

I have a HPI savage. its 4 wheel drive .25 two stroke with independent suspension (almost 4 in. of travel on each wheel) I have problems with the carberater though. I get it adjusted and running perfect and the next day it wont run. I think its the fuel I'm using.

I also recently bought me a plane too. Its a .46 two stroke. My dad has about 5 planes and my neighbors have planes too. We have a little flying club and a runway out in the field. Its pretty nice and I have alot of crashes and stuff on tape.

At work people have the little micro RS4 1/18th scale deals, modded out.. carbon fiber chassis, etc, the works. plus you can wedge a Big Block motor in 'em and some extra batteries and they go insanely fast, especially in the Cube Farm at work. thats about the extent of the r/c world for me, though... :)

got a t-maxx with the .25 Humidity plays hassles on the low idle speed screw. I dont know if you're running traxxas fuel but it foams way to much for me. Was using it and couldnt tune the thing worth a crap, and as soon as I changed over to the trinity stuff, it was simple to tune, and ripped. The traxxas stuff kept cutting my engine off from the foaming and just was crappy all around I feel. The trinity fuel will run a whole tank with no problems.

ive got two sport maxes,with the .25'sone with the 2 speed one single speed,and a rc10 factory gt,with a .12,i race the at a local track.keeps me and the wife happy,and lets me spend some quality time with my neffew and brother.the two speed spot max keeps up with anything out on the track except the 1/8th scale buggies.those fuc$rs fly.and i agree with . on the traxxes fuel it blows!

I used to have 2 T-Maxxs, an RC10GT with an OS .12 and a Nitro Rustler. I never used traxxas fuel in any of my engines. Just not worth it. It's too crappy. I traded my t-maxx for some pipes and the rc10gt for some beadlocks, reeds, milled head, tires and a few other things. Still have the rustler but don't fool with it anymore..Anybody interested in it?

hay guys for the past 15 years or so ive been into them pretty heavily. cars not plains. and for the past couple years ive been mostly dealing with custom made rock crawlers. anything from toyota hilux to custom tube rock buggies to mercedes unimogs from germany. but now im getting out of that hobbie cuz i found a new hobbie.....atv's. im trying to sell my unimog email me for pics. trialsallday@hotmail.com

i got a nitro 4tec here and its badass... too bad i cant run it off road like i could with my t maxx. god i miss that thing. but yeah the 4 tec is insanely fast right out of the box (i think it said it does 62 MPH, and its not lieing) but its so fast and all wheel drive makes it a bitch to steer. it can turn on a dime and leave me 9-cents change. it can also turn on a dime and flip 900 fucking times.

Edited by loganskinner