thinking about buying a new hayabusa

well i just sold my 2002 cbr954rr and now im looking to buy a new 2004 blue/silver busa. i found a pretty good deal $9950 out the door that includes tax and everything, but here's my problem rumor has it that suzuki will be making a lot of changes to their sport bikes in 2005 and the busa is rumored to be getting some changes but suzuki will not confirm what the changes will be if any, every thing seems to be top seceret. where i live in N.E. ohio the dealers are selling out busas pretty fast. and if there are changes to the 2005 models then i'm curious how much it will drive the price up. im not sure if i should buy the 04 or just hold off and wait to see what they do for 05.

id go for the 04, most likely the changes will not be very significant, and the reason they do not tell you the changes is becasue they want you to hold off and buy the 05, giving them more profit. another option, if there are any 04's left when the 05 is released, the price will drop considerably.

thanks for all the replies :cheers: . i mostly like to go fast in a straight line, we dont have very many twistys where i live. i might try to hold off for a little longer and see what new comes out but its really hard going to the dealership and comeing home empty handed i want a new busa really bad