Silver Lake

Finally going to be going to silver lake! WOOT... I will be up there sometime between July 31st and August 7th.. Anyone planning on going then? I know its far away, but when your me.. Thats the only way you can plan to go <_<

Since I've never gone before, I dunno if I will stay there or what, but does anyone know how far of a drive it is to Traversecity from there? If its too far I will stay nearby, so where are some places I could stay?

Finally going to be going to silver lake! WOOT... I will be up there sometime between July 31st and August 7th.. Anyone planning on going then? I know its far away, but when your me.. Thats the only way you can plan to go <_<

Since I've never gone before, I dunno if I will stay there or what, but does anyone know how far of a drive it is to Traversecity from there? If its too far I will stay nearby, so where are some places I could stay?

Traverse City is like... 2 hours away, approximately. Not worth it :) If you want somewhere close.. check out Hart, Shelby, Muskegon (like 30 min down the road), Whitehall, White Cloud, etc. All close by. Oh, or Pentwater, or even Ludington.

Can't do the 7th, but the 31st would work for me.. there's another thread [sandfest] looking about that time, maybe late August, so.. might wanna check both :)

i usally just pull the kickstarter, or one of the main wires. just sumthing so it wont staret(i dont have a key). cover it up sumtimes for rain. ive never had a problem up there in the past 19yrs, but i have heard stories. now, we have an enclosed trailer, so i guess im good now! :D

peace out

I have an open trailer... I will just probably get a chain and lock it to the trailer, lock the trailer to hitch.. lock the hitch to the car... take the key... that kickstarter idea is pretty good! unfortunatly if I bought the shee and did all the stuff I couldnt afford the nice trailer.. so I have the "dirt hauler" <_<

Oh well, I CANT WAIT!