Everyones opinion?

Should Dirtrider be banned?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i havent voted nor will i. this isnt a popularity contest, see how many hq'ers i can please. i wont be around much longer if i go to jail or not. hollyman, spare your self. trying to be mature in an immature way. you dont STUDY the bile, you either have it in your heart and the words inlighten you or you dont. look at the stupid preachers raping children. so go on thinking you a christian or what ever you are. always living by comparison judging people so you feel right (actually its so you dont see your own faults) and ride your fuckin banshee. because thats all you really have, that and the HQ ers. :unsure:

I love all the irony in this post....

i found that by combining all 3 of his names you can get a rather humorous and fitting name for him...StonedGuyRider....Its so perfect!! :lol:

i havent voted nor will i. this isnt a popularity contest, see how many hq'ers i can please. i wont be around much longer if i go to jail or not. hollyman, spare your self. trying to be mature in an immature way. you dont STUDY the bile, you either have it in your heart and the words inlighten you or you dont. look at the stupid preachers raping children. so go on thinking you a christian or what ever you are. always living by comparison judging people so you feel right (actually its so you dont see your own faults) and ride your fuckin banshee. because thats all you really have, that and the HQ ers. :unsure:

Thats one of the better things I've [attempted to] read in a while. Talk about grasping at anything... taking someone's nickname and ripping them over what *you* think it means. :yank:

you dont STUDY the bile, you either have it in your heart and the words inlighten you or you dont

Kind of like remedial English. You don't need to study it, you either get it or you don't. Right? :huh:

look at the stupid preachers raping children

Because you are stupid enough to get in the trouble you are in, YOU will be getting a view of Tyrone AND the rapist preachers which also happen to have lifetime accommodations there.

always living by comparison judging people so you feel right (actually its so you dont see your own faults

I again have no idea what you are talking about here.

I'm amazed at how you have attacked me and I'm one of the few that actually voted to keep you here. Make sure you treat the judge the same way and he'll be sure to keep you in a place with 24 hour security, 3 meals a day, room service, great exercise program and all the unprotected sex you can handle.

Enjoy B)

i think dirtrider should be banned forever and ever. hes nothing but an embarrassment to the site. his comments and posts are rediculous and im sick and tired of having to read negative comments from him about anything and everything. personally i think we should set up a cage match between him and reas11 because i know they have had some words. i think ill start a new pole to see how many people wanna see this cage match. i can be the don king of the hq!! anyway im done now. i say down with dirtrider.

i think dirtrider should be banned forever and ever. hes nothing but an embarrassment to the site. his comments and posts are rediculous and im sick and tired of having to read negative comments from him about anything and everything. personally i think we should set up a cage match between him and reas11 because i know they have had some words. i think ill start a new pole to see how many people wanna see this cage match. i can be the don king of the hq!! anyway im done now. i say down with dirtrider.

sorry that was me above, just forgot to sign off my brothers name. anyway i agree with myself. :lol:

QUOTE (DirtRider @ Jul 2 2004, 09:11 AM)

200 peaopel read it. 12 replyed. 

Na I just hit refresh 188 times

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaha, thats funny!!

i say get him out. iv seen some of his posts and they are just stupid!