Everyones opinion?

Should Dirtrider be banned?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Normally idiots like this dont last long but this turd seems to be hanging around wasting bandwidth. There are more useless posts by this idiot. He takes decent to off track by replys that no one can understand (even if they were crack addicts)

So should Lee do something about him or am I wasting my time with this post?

Normally idiots like this dont last long but this turd seems to be hanging around wasting bandwidth. There are more useless posts by this idiot. He takes decent to off track by replys that no one can understand (even if they were crack addicts)

:clap::headbang::clap::evil:

:clap::headbang::clap::evil:

:cheers:

Mike

Git Er Done

I am going to admit that I am the one other person {other than dirtrider himself} that voted not to have him banned. I think the only reason I don't want to see him banned is because when he gets in prison for parole violation, DUI, criminal tresspass, resisting arrest, etc. and he will be the steady girlfriend of some hairy guy named Tyrone, and because he will be a broke biker but NOT a brokeSTONEDbiker anymore, the only people that will care about his sorry behind is his new boyfriend and us guys here on the HQ. He will be able to log on from the big house and tell us about all the fun he's having as Tyrone explores dirtriders feminine side. He may also be afforded the time and ultimately the reason to STUDY the bible that he so freely misquotes and not just simply memorize the idiotic catch phrases that are posted outside of so many churches lately.

So in conclusion, let's keep him around. If nothing else we'll get some reality TV without the video ;)

I am going to admit that I am the one other person {other than dirtrider himself} that voted not to have him banned. I think the only reason I don't want to see him banned is because when he gets in prison for parole violation, DUI, criminal tresspass, resisting arrest, etc. and he will be the steady girlfriend of some hairy guy named Tyrone, and because he will be a broke biker but NOT a brokeSTONEDbiker anymore, the only people that will care about his sorry behind is his new boyfriend and us guys here on the HQ. He will be able to log on from the big house and tell us about all the fun he's having as Tyrone explores dirtriders feminine side. He may also be afforded the time and ultimately the reason to STUDY the bible that he so freely misquotes and not just simply memorize the idiotic catch phrases that are posted outside of so many churches lately.

So in conclusion, let's keep him around. If nothing else we'll get some reality TV without the video ;)

:headbang::clap:

Mike

i havent voted nor will i. this isnt a popularity contest, see how many hq'ers i can please. i wont be around much longer if i go to jail or not. hollyman, spare your self. trying to be mature in an immature way. you dont STUDY the bile, you either have it in your heart and the words inlighten you or you dont. look at the stupid preachers raping children. so go on thinking you a christian or what ever you are. always living by comparison judging people so you feel right (actually its so you dont see your own faults) and ride your fuckin banshee. because thats all you really have, that and the HQ ers. :unsure: