shit

here is a little something funny you can do to piss someone off. It may sound a little childish and inmature :rolleyes:

Find some fairly wet mud and make a ball, about the size of a soft ball. Then take it and roll it out to where it looks like a foot long hot dog. Then coil it up to where it looks like a big pile of shit and take it and lay it on someones door step or car hood.

Last time I done this I laid one on this womans car hood and I watched here go get a stick and she tried to scoop it off. it was fuunny. :P

lol im with firehead....and the shit in the bag is kind of old....lol the other night my friends had two m&m costumes....they were dressed in the costumes, knocked on the door and stood on the front lawn humping eachother as the person at the door stood in disbelief....then we just walked away

lol im with firehead....and the shit in the bag is kind of old....lol the other night my friends had two m&m costumes....they were dressed in the costumes, knocked on the door and stood on the front lawn humping eachother as the person at the door stood in disbelief....then we just walked away

LMFAO

I would love to see both the M&MS humping, and the peoples faces at the door.

here is a little something funny you can do to piss someone off. It may sound a little childish and inmature :rolleyes:

Find some fairly wet mud and make a ball, about the size of a soft ball. Then take it and roll it out to where it looks like a foot long hot dog. Then coil it up to where it looks like a big pile of shit and take it and lay it on someones door step or car hood.

Last time I done this I laid one on this womans car hood and I watched here go get a stick and she tried to scoop it off. it was fuunny. :P

Did you fall and hit your head or sumtin?

Mike

We did the humping thing last Haloween, but with these big blow up suits. One was a balarena(sp?) and the other was a sumo wrestler. If they were real people they would be like 400lbs. The hilarious part was the balarena had a skirt thing on, and while little kids would be up at a house getting candy we would be standing in the road lifting up the skirt doing it doggy style. :lol:

here is a little something funny you can do to piss someone off. It may sound a little childish and inmature  :rolleyes:

Did you fall and hit your head or sumtin?

Mike

yea I did fall down and hit my head :wacko::shootself: