DG?

does dg'g stuff really suck as bad as everyone says it does? everyone says there pipes blow and i personally dont have a taste for their aluminum products so what the deal, i still see it on like everyother shee i come across.

I have a full skid/bash plate for the under side. The mounting points are not perfect. When installed if you look closely you would think my frame is bent because the mounting points on one side of the skid/bash plate do not match up that good with the frame itself (the frame is not bent.) It does stay on fine so far and appears pleanty tuff. I may have just got a lemon, but because of it I don't care for DG.

DG makes OK parts. The aluminum products that I have had (bumper, nerfs, grab bars, etc etc.) have been good, some with imperfections- others bolted up fine. I think its luck of the draw with them. They always held up to anything I out them thru tho...

As for the pipes, if you were to run across a set for cheap( and still running stockers), snag em. They arent that bad. The fit isnt the best, but the performance much much better than stockers.

dg stuff is as good as the next, bumpers skids and so on,i never actually seen anyone run a set of their pipes.i actually have a set in my garage if anyone wants to try them out over stockers.