Patriot 350 duner kit?

The guy working on my 7mm motor used to be so damn busy he couldn't do any work because the phone was ringing off the hook. Then add emails on top of that and you don't have time to wipe your own a55. He actually ended up getting a operator setup so he could port cylinders and talk on the phone at the same time. Now he hasn't taken in any new work and lets all phone calls go to voice mail and if he doesn't like your subject line on your email it goes to the delete bin. I've been waiting for 3 months and I'll wait a few more to get the ultimate dune machine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you think the other 30(how ever many) people ahead of you feel?

Dan's got my RZ jugs now, Walt I'll let you ride it at the next Roostfest as long as you don't put any scratches on my less than pristine plastic B)

Mine hopefully sent to him by August/September. Gonna have the shee built from the ground up for next year.. thank goodness.

I, too, couldn't agree more with what banshee370 said.

Dan was the porter of my RZ jugs. This is one of the strongest engines I have ever ridden in a quad. It may not be the fatsest or even have the highest HP, but it is built to run the way I wanted it to run. Starts to pull pretty much right off idle and rev out fairly high. Dan and I talked over about 30 emails before I even made an appointment to have mine built. I contacted him to have some more port work done on them, because I'm always looking to go faster. We went over parts set up, and he came up with a better set up to run the way I wanted to, without charging me a damn thing. His customer service is very good, maybe not prompt enough for some.

I have heard nothing but good things about Passions motors either. In fact Jim will probably build me a +4 RZ when I can afford to have him do so. They are both reputable builders, and unfortunately they became busy builders by default. Some just criticize too quickly, and unfortunately Dan and Jim are better men and above coming on here and telling some whiny bitch to stick it up there ass.

broke

Jims got a better motor, and is in the nationals........is Patriot?

yes, and i will be racing against proquad at elizabeth city, nc. granted he runs tt and short track a hell of alot more than me, but i'll do my best. hell, i want to ride a real passion mtr. i've ridden his mx cylinders and didn't like them.

i'm not tryin to step on any toes or piss anybody off. so please don't take offense.

Edited by tats4life

yes, and i will be racing against proquad at elizabeth city, nc. granted he runs tt and short track a hell of alot more than me, but i'll do my best. hell, i want to ride a real passion mtr. i've ridden his mx cylinders and didn't like them.

i'm not tryin to step on any toes or piss anybody off. so please don't take offense.

Tats:

Are you still coming up to Southwick at the end of the month?

I've ridden and owned a fair share of motors.... Lets just say I'm very picky about who works on my motors from now on. Its a short list and I dont care how ong I have to wait. I'd rather get what "I" want instead of what "XYZ" motor builder thinks I want.

Tats:

Are you still coming up to Southwick at the end of the month?

I've ridden and owned a fair share of motors.... Lets just say I'm very picky about who works on my motors from now on. Its a short list and I dont care how ong I have to wait. I'd rather get what "I" want instead of what "XYZ" motor builder thinks I want.

possible, the wife and i are having a nice big fall out :huh: . i'll let you now if i'm gonna make it.