Patriot 350 duner kit?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in all due respect to everyone....i own my own biz too, and word of mouth biz, is everything, jim at passion is a straight up dude as im sure Dan at patriot is, customer service is everything in business, i can spend my day taking calls. booking new work, not a bad thing, im going to go out on a limb here, Jims got a better motor, and is in the nationals........is Patriot?

Jim is almost done with my full drag port stroker.He is busy which is understandable especially when his business exploded in such a short period of time. I know for a fact this motor is going to be insane because of the deluge of praise he has recieved from the members of BHQ.

Jim certainly knows how to make his customers feel comfortable.He will call and PM you when any question arises when you motor is at the shop making sure you get what you want out of the motor. I think it's great that Jim handles all correspondances with those who are customers or possible customers. Why would you want some secretary telling you things about your motor that were scribbled on a post-it note that was heard thruogh an intercom?

For god sakes ladies and gentleman this is our hobbie and for the most part............our Passion.

Godammitt, Brian that was well said....... jims a Bad Mother fucker, he cares, maybe he has a 10 dollar an hour shcmow break your build down while he takes your call, but he got in this biz to hear you talk about the boner you got when you rode his bike, i can tell that from my coversaiotions with him and i called everyone before i talked to jim too and rode tons of pals bikes with Patriot and Port Magic bikes and i have a second Trinity ported Shee, Jim gave me just what i wanted, he's busy as f*ck.....but i bet i could call him right now and say " whats up Jimbee"....that kinda shit matters when your bike wont start......

Yea your right, im not a customer there because of there service dumbfuck

Well after seeing how you reacted to all of this i am damn sure Dan is more than happy to not have to deal with a lil asshole like yourself...You know there are people that every businesses wished they would have refused to deal with and with the attitude you are showing us here, you most probably are one of them...

With that said deal with whoever you want no one gives a f*ck here.

i remeber telling a pissy little whinnie band that was in my studio to f*ck off and not come back, cause i could have recorded there Album ten times in the time we've talked about it, turned out to be the "Offspring' who since have several bands on there record labels roster, none of whom ive had in my studio...... if i would have shut my fuckin mouth and produced them, id be about, a million bucks ritcher, ill bet the guy who first told the Beatles to f*ck off is kickin himself in the ass :cheers:

Yea your right, im not a customer there because of there service dumbfuck

Well after seeing how you reacted to all of this i am damn sure Dan is more than happy to not have to deal with a lil asshole like yourself...You know there are people that every businesses wished they would have refused to deal with and with the attitude you are showing us here, you most probably are one of them...

With that said deal with whoever you want no one gives a f*ck here.

People like him are why shops like Trinity are still in business. I would be willing to bet Dan has either read this or someone at least talked to him about it over the phone. If I was Dan.... I'd never answer your emails, but Im sure Dan is a better man and will still answer this pissants emails. Who knows.... Maybe Dan is on VACATION? Ya know... he is HUMAN! People ARE allowed to have lives last I knew?

The first to customer service is to get people in the door.

There was a company that had that exact mentality. Their name was Sandtoyz!

Honestly I don't care what peoples opinions are on who builds a better motor because you cant say shit unles their side by side in a race the riders are equal and both machines are tuned right. As I've said before dan is willing to answer every question I have (which is usually many) Jim is also a great guy who has answered some questions I've had. But this little bitch really is complaining for no reason, shes just a damn drama queen that needs something to bitch about to get through her day.

I too am enjoy Jims work on my cylinders thus far. I always had all my questions answered quickly as well. I thought it was fast before and now its got some 34mm flat slides to force feed those 12 port cylinders. Its really going to be cooking next season. may need a 9 or 10 paddle extreme hauler or gear up even more.

You all just come off and call me names and dog me about everything w/o seeing my point. My fist few posts on this I was being nice just saying how I think Passion has better customer servie since Patriot was too busy to ask some questions. You all can say what you want, im done with this post later all

You all just come off and call me names and dog me about everything w/o seeing my point. My fist few posts on this I was being nice just saying how I think Passion has better customer servie since Patriot was too busy to ask some questions. You all can say what you want, im done with this post later all

Dont let the door hit your ass on your way out! :rolleyes:

Dan is probably just busy as hell like I am.He builds a damn fine engine ,and his reputation speaks for itself. Its really hard to respond to all the emails and posts, phone calls etc., and you have to make the calls yourself because your shop help or secretary etc. cant answer the questions. I spend almost as much time doing that end of the biz as building engines personally...Jim

Edited by PassionRE

i would just like to say no matter what biulder i would use ... i'd rather wait a lil for some baddass motor then to send to poodunghill engine biulder and get it back fast and screwed up.... so grr,patriot,passions can't go wrong i don't think....i would think most ppl that want alot of work done plan way ahead anyways for the wait....