Patriot 350 duner kit?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you think the other 30(how ever many) people ahead of you feel?

Dan's got my RZ jugs now, Walt I'll let you ride it at the next Roostfest as long as you don't put any scratches on my less than pristine plastic B)

Mine hopefully sent to him by August/September. Gonna have the shee built from the ground up for next year.. thank goodness.

I, too, couldn't agree more with what banshee370 said.

Well.... I look at it this way.... If this tool is too impatient to wait for an answer then let him go elsewhere. Dan is busy for a reason. If the shoe was on the other foot and cjm02ram's motor was already at Dan's and he wanted it back for the holiday weekend.. What would he rather have? Dan shooting the shit or busy finishing up a motor? How do you think the other 30(how ever many) people ahead of you feel? They all want their motors back for the weekend. If you cant wait a week for an answer.... then go elsewhere.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Without any hesitation I would send my motor to Dan. My next motor will be done by him and I'm not even thinking about building another at this point.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! I have Dan's full mx port. It's the strongest mx motor I have ever had. Even when I had my jetting issues, he answered my emails and took my phone calls when he could, hell he even called me from his house a couple of times when I left him messages.

Patriot build a damm fine motor, durable as hell, i can see why they are so busy, Passion also builds a great engine, but in my opinion a passion stroker has a pinch more grunt on the bottom, last weekend i rode a guys patriot stroker and had to feather his clutch everytime i came out of the whole, but when it came on it flew geared 16/41, if i did that on my passion stroker geared 17/40 id loop it, he rode my bike and was amazed how hard the first 4000 rpm pulled, but his bike had a fantastic over rev it just never stopped pulling on top, where my engine peaks his was still pulling, he had cpi inframes and pj 34's, id like to see how my engine runs with the cpi's and really be able to compare the 2 stroked engines :cheers:

Well I'll be damd, look who finally came back out to play! B)

Mike

Ok, say that you didnt get on bansheehq or nothing and didnt here anything about Passion, patriot, a&s or any of them. if you email a place and ask them questions and they responded with the responce they gave me, what would you think. I work for an International truck dealership. Do you think that when our shop is all booked and someone calls or comes in to ask questions about something we tell them to come back when we get time. The first to customer service is to get people in the door. And there responce made me walk out. its no big deal, just made my choice easier.

Edited by cjm02ram

These one man operation places do get buisy, I also went with Jim at Passion instead of Dan. He told me I would have to wait a few months and I wanted it done because my motor was already apart, and Jim could have it ready for the upcoming season. For me it was either take a chance with Jim or don't ride all season, or don't get porting. Dan was my first choice. I also called GRR and they got back to me a day after I had sent my cylinders out to Jim. If I could do it all again though I have no regrets. All 3 of these places are reputable good places to get your porting, I will more than likely go back to Jim when I'm ready for a 7 mil I love his 12 port! I took a chance at the time but he has proven himself to me and to others by. If I was going to send my stuff to Dan, I don't think I would get the Duner port, I'd probably go for something more extere, but thats just my needs. I can't wait for next roostfest, where is it going to be?

Edited by Justintoxicated

These one man operation places do get buisy, I also went with Jim at Passion instead of Dan. He told me I would have to wait a few months and I wanted it done because my motor was already apart, and Jim could have it ready for the upcoming season. For me it was either take a chance with Jim or don't ride all season, or don't get porting. Dan was my first choice. I also called GRR and they got back to me a day after I had sent my cylinders out to Jim. If I could do it all again though I have no regrets. All 3 of these places are reputable good places to get your porting, I will more than likely go back to Jim when I'm ready for a 7 mil I love his 12 port! I took a chance at the time but he has proven himself to me and to others by. If I was going to send my stuff to Dan, I don't think I would get the Duner port, I'd probably go for something more extere, but thats just my needs. I can't wait for next roostfest, where is it going to be?

So I take it you got it dialed in??

And yes, when is the next Roostfest??