Need some Help

My Shee is not runing Right when it is cold or worm the Left side does not fire but when it gets hot it will fire.

And then if you stop riding and let it cool down again the left side will not Fire and we hafe to put in a new set of plugs and go out and get it hot again so it will run right.

And the plugs are a Nice Chocolate Brown color :cry:

I'M NOT SURE YOU NEED TO MOVE YOUR CLIP POSTION BUT IF YOU PLUGS ARE CHOCOLATE BROWN AND IT WON'T START UNLESS YOU HAVE A NEW SPARK PLUG IN. THEN IT KINDA SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE FOULING THE PLUG.

I LIKE TO KEEP MY PLUGS COLOR AROUND A LIGHT TO MEDIUM TAN COLOR.

WHO MAKES YOUR CARBS?

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

WHATS YOUR ELEVATION?

I AM RUNNING 28MM KEIHIEN CARBS BORED OVER TO 30MM. I HAVE 168 JETS IN AND I AM NEAR SEA LEVEL. I ALSO HAVE TWIN K&N FILTERS WHICH AREA SUPPOSED TO LEAN YOU OUT A LITTLE. MY PLUGS AREA IN THE TAN COLOR AREA.

YOU CAN ALSO GO WITH A SMALLER PILOT JET. THAT WILL HELP WITH THE STARTING AND YOUR BOTTOM END(1/4 THROTTLE).

IF YOUR PLUGS ARE DARK BROWN THEN YOUR MAIN JETS HAVE TO BE TOO BIG. IF YOU HAVE ANY SMALLER JETS SIMILAR TO THE SIZE THAT YOU ARE RUNNING NOW LIKE A 260 OR 265 I WOULD PUT THEM IN AND SEE IF IT RUNS ANY BETTER. ALSO WITH YOUR AIR SCREW OUT 2.5 TURNS (WHICH SHOULD MAKE IT RUN LEANER) IT REALLY SOUNDS LIKE THE MAIN IS TOO BIG.