build your own bead breaker

you pussy, buy a welder and make it outta steel. its just sooo much cooler that way cause you get to play with fire!

I didn't know that something like that even existed, before today, and about three months ago,m I made one that drops in the posthole on my flat bed, and works really slick...

Everyone is so busy on this one doggin poor dirtriders plaguerism that they forgot the most important part of breaking stock banshee beads

"Leave the air in the tire"

No s*%t.....leave the air in....Im gonna try that...if that sh*t blows up in my face Im gonna be pissed.

Cool now we have the trick for the bead breakin.

Whats the trick for getting the tire to bead? Mainly good air pressure?

I use a rope....wrap it around the tire and use a long screwdriver to tighten it ..... usually works good....but sometimes it doesnt and then I have to go to the tire shop anyway.

i left some air in the tire and the push arm still just came over the tire with out breaking the bead. so i figured F' it. im not conne be able to break the bead on the other side anyways. so i went back to the old 2 screw drivers and a rubber mallet. banghead

QUOTE (locogato11283)

Posted: Mar 11 2004, 01:20 PM

QUOTE (SANDSTAR @ Mar 10 2004, 05:35 PM)

THE ABOVE POST WAS FROM GOT1BANSHEE TO ME ON DEC 14. The design does kick ass.... too bad you copied it. You could have changed it up a little to be diffrent. Flames on seat are all wrong. BUST OUT MY PROPS, SUCKA. YOU GOT CAUGHT.

i suppose got1 stole your idea to get a banshee too?? he must have stole your idea to put performance parts on too. who really gives a f*ck. if got1 stole your design or copied it or whatever, then you should be happy you started a new trend, not whining about it. im sure im not the first to put a cr500 engine on my banshee, and if someone else did it, i wouldnt throw a temper tantrum about it. chill out and grow up.

--------------------

Locogato,

I agree that Dirtrider is a jackass, but you are a hippocrit.

I hope to see you at Olds this thanksgiving so I can hand your ass to you.

• 2 weeks later...