Yamaha Banshee sprocket

yeah i did 210mph with a 4 tooth front sproket and a 74 tooth rear sproket! :yank:

hey man i leant my lesson doing this and beleive me you dont want to go there!!!

NYUK, how many times do i have to tell these guys that you cant do that speed unless you have a kilt on and playing the bagpipes at the same time! :P

-_-

Edited by tithead

I hit 130 in the 1/8 mile with paddle tires on the street  :yank:

you got me by 3 mph, but i was running ice studs. on a more serious note a guy i go to the dunes with has a lime green longtravel, im sure a few of you have seen it at LS. and one night he got wasted and drove it down his street, in the country, at about 100mph with his paddles on, on pavement. those were the slickest paddles ive seen in a while.

Edited by therail

• 2 weeks later...
Yesterday I was clocked at 85mph in less than an 1/8 of a mile and I was granny shifting!!

I want my Shee to run over 100mph so do I need to add or drop teeth on my front sprocket?? Either way how many do I need to drop or add?? I still got the stock sprockets on now!! Tell me what I should do!! Thanx for the help!!

:shootself: ok and i had lunch with michael jordan at mcdonalds yesterday. :yank: