New swingarm, painting options...

those look sweet, but who makes the uniball a-arms for a banshee

As luck would have it, those a-arms are avalible through me. I designed them, and my friend Kevin at "Custom Creations ATV" builds them. If anyone would like more information on the a-arms or the powderchrome finish, please send me an e-mail or a PM.

sredish,

I think it was Led who posted in the general forum a while back about painting his frame. Anyway, Walter hooked me up a bunch of years back.. told me to use a single-stage urethane on it. Took a sandblasted CR500R frame, used an etch primer, and some PPG single-stage urethane and it dried to a glossy, super hard finish that stood up to a beating. The only downside is that for the amount you'd have to buy, you'd probably be better off just sending it out for powdercoating.. <_<

Sredish

I spray cans my whole she last year New swingarm from Grand river racing was in a 5 inch heavy chrommoly tube for 190 shipped.

I will try this next paint job. Hard nose paint By www.POR15.com They make good automoblie coating for restoring frames Etc....

Check it out .