Passion website

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim, here is that testimonial again. I sent this to Jim after my first big track race.

The PM was titled: This TT motor is slow as hell!!!!!

Just kidding.

My first race on a 3/8 mile track was saturday. This thing is awesome. Halfway through my heat race, my arms were pumping and I slowed down and still won by 1/4 lap. The third place guy was almost a half lap down. During my feature race, I was totally worn out. I couldn't even hold on to the bike anymore. I got a good run on them the first couple of laps, then I slowed down because I knew I couldn't run the rest of the race at this pace. I was only running about 3/4 throttle, and slowing down so far in the turns that I downshifted twice and still lugged the motor out of the turns. On the next to the last lap, the guy in second took the high line and was right beside me, trying to pass. I looked up the track and saw he was making a good run and would have passed me if we were turning the same HP. I thought, "f*ck this. This bitch has still got a lot more throttle." I gave it all it had and I crossed the finish line as he was going into turn 4! Thats a hell of a gap to put between us in just one and a half laps.

This motor pulls like a striped ape and put a huge smile on my face. Then I shifted. I didn't think it could pull any harder. I was wrong. Everything went blurry as my eyes watered. Damn this thing runs. I had at least half a dozen people come up to me and say, "That bike is FAST". D34 even commented that he thought I outpowered everyone there.

Thanks for the kick ass motor. I would love to give you some more business from around here, but I don't need the competition. I took a few pictures and will e-mail them to you if you want them for the website.

Thanks again,

Richard

Jims reply:

"I would love to give you business from around here but I dont need the competition"....you guys are all the same! Hey well, if you posted that little story on the board, Id sell 10 stroker engines this week... guarenteed. Glad you like it Richard, that was my goal...Jim

Also, I am from southeast MO. My passion racing drag stroker will be together soon (hopefully). It will be a 1-5 override 1/8 mile asphalt bike. I can't wait to give you some numbers from it.

K, you guys seriously need to shut the hell up. :P

Its almost 9 months away to tax return season, and I can't take reading this any longer!!!!

Theres a fat chance in hell I'm going to be able to save $12xx for a 12 port stroker at this point in time, so I have to kind of gamble on the IRS feeling soem compassion for me or something. lol.

I'll go so far as to say "when" not "if" I get the 12 port.....When I get the 12 port I'm not telling anyone. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces at the hill when I don't keep dead even, or the rare slight win, but when I leave them digging their bikes out from under a load of sand.

i told ya all way back, when jim built my engine it hauled ass and i could swoop up on about any built shee, im glad to start seeing other HQ members as impressed as ive been with jims work, that motor running right is just a fuckin bullit, it comes on from the depths of Hell and pulls to the moon, so goes the saga in the annals of Passion Racing Engines, Jim has yet to send me my Passion Stickers though :jesterlaugh: