Passion website

Hey passion, nice job on the site bro. I give u PROPS cuz u went and tried something different (the 12 port engine) and even if it doesnt work u got props cuz u tried something different. Im not a fan of that color pink engine, but its different and different is TIGHT :cheers:

That purple cylinder thing started off for recognition at race tracks."Man, look at those purple motors run" kinda thing. Nobody really cares for the color though.But it does stand out for sure, which was my goal.

As for the 12 ports, I feel they work just fine. Ive had non drag motor strokers dyno out at 80 horses R.W.H.P. and 45 ft. lbs of torque.

The absolute best testimonial Ive had though came from Jinx44, his bike is featured in my photos as Richard S. in Missouri. Wish I had it for my testimonial page but I deleted if by mistake....quite a story....Jim

jim, that richard guy isnt in the st joseph area is he? theres a guy here selling an banshee with a beefed up engine in it. i thin think the paper said he runs 34mm alky carbs. its got a 1-5 tranny and such. is this the same guy? if so hes right here in st joe with me.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great looking website, Jim. I'm sure it will generate interest among people who want a serious engine. I'll bet there are a few engine builders who hope their previous and prospective customers don't discover your site. :lol:

Looks great man! Nice job...'bout damn time. <_<:D

T minus $1,215.00 and counting.... :P;)

Canada is no problem in shipping..just more paper work...Jim

:headbang: Daaaamn! I want a passion 12 port stroker engine. I hope you will ship to Canada cause if you do you can bet that you will see my engine in the near future! Good job on the website. I think I drooled on my keyboard!! :drool:

Canada is no problem...just more paper work...Jim

hmm, seems like more shit on the jugs always makes it go faster right? that sounds like a really cool process to bad i dont have 500 bucks and a spare set of jugs banghead guess thats a new reason to run the hell outta that motor! :flush: