Ronnies.com

$140? Rockey Mountain sells the pro-flow K&N kit for $95+ $10 for outerwears and about $5 for shipping. Tell them If they cant provide you with a shipping tracking # for the stuf you ordered you want the $ credited back to your card and get the kit from Rockey Mountain. And if they haven't sent it yet then cancel the order and get the R.Mtn pro-flow kit.

from what i've gathered, ronnies is just another chain of a dealer. when i ordered some things from them, it was just like any other stealership, it takes a few days to a week for them to get it in, then + whatever the shipping time is that you ordered by. it took about 3 weeks to get my stuff before too. their prices may be a little better than the locals, but for the time it took, and the $$ for shipping, i could have gotten my stuff at a local stealership and been out riding rather than sitting here punching out e-mails and tracking #'s to see when my parts were coming. :flush: