Hornets Nest Stirred

there was a post on kittytraxx I guess , it was in general forum "probably in crator section"

But, Anyway..

It was a post on NASCAR w/50cent on the hood :yank:

How cool it looked :yank:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This from BT:"

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by NYUK:

naaaa, don`t lock the thread.this is good stuff,lil cracka ass crackas getting upset at a brothers picture in the redneck olympics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u black? see why blacks piss me off. cracka this and cracka that, but if the white man says nig-ger, someone is getting capped. thats bullshit. i always have balcks making racial slurs towards me, but god forbid i even say the word dark around one of them."

Go NYUK!!

All the kids I grew up with said that KKK stood for Kool Kolered Kids :lol: . The KKK was and still is nothing but a bad joke run by a bunch of idiots who don't know any better than to hate something they don't have the brains to understand <_<

What makes it even more pathetic is he ASKED if NYUK is black. When you are smart enough to hate someone for their race you should be able to tell by the way they type what race they are. Right :rolleyes:

Edited by Holyman

You aren't missing much. Essentially 4 pages of hating on people with different skin color. You didn't miss much. NYUK's comment was rather well placed though... ;) It brought out one of the more ignorant people who basically admitted to hating on black people because of how they talk. How stupid can you get...

ahhh haaa haaaaaa ha ha bluetraxx has done it again, oh well f*ck em, all of them and if your a member and member of bluecaxx, f*ck you. hows that for hating ? :lol: