Noss Head

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably want the opinions of other, unbiased people but......

You will realize a 'feelable' boost in overall power most noticeable in the lower RPM range. The head and pipes are two of the better 'bolt-on' performance mods. A clamp-on filter is also a must on the Banshee to replace the crummy stock setup.

-David

They said it..

Yes u will notice a difference in the performance with the head. It will also help cool a little better, and looks ALOT better than stock.

If and when u decide to install an aftermarket head, I suggest the Noss heads over the rest, for a few reasons. Quality is awesome, fit is great, easy to install, and the customer support u get from David is awesome! When u are ready, PM him (dlnoss) he offers a 10% discount to HQ members, which is always nice!

Edited by Screamin_Banshee

I looked at the noss site and it says compression would be 146 with 21cc and 171 with 20cc. I'm at 2372ft. if 91 oct is the highest I can get what is the best dome without detenation. I'm building a trail monster and want lower end pull.

Thanx,

Jeremy :cheers:

That chart is a little on the high side. At your elevation and with your mods, you could run 20cc domes with 91 octane. If you took a trip to somewhere below about 1500' I'd bump the octane up for the trip.

I just recently got one of those "OTHER" brand heads with 17cc domes which I know are way too small for me. I ride 600 to 800 feet trails. Stock bore. Hey Dave... what should I get and your domes fit the "Other" guys right?

I just recently got one of those "OTHER" brand heads with 17cc domes which I know are way too small for me. I ride 600 to 800 feet trails. Stock bore. Hey Dave... what should I get and your domes fit the "Other" guys right?

They will fit the PD and, with an additional notch, a Vitos. 21cc would be safe, 20cc would be pushing it with pump gas. Any other mods?

Currently running 138lbs in each side on 22cc domes.

I don't know that I would raise the compression any more with the +4 timing on 93 octane.