Good Place To Get Port Done

fixitrod --

how much did that run you, if you don't mind me asking? Trying to get some ballpark figures on mine (maybe going to do a stroker). want some more oooomph out of pump gas. Probably will send it to Patriot but am just looking at the whole price thing at the moment...

1200 dollars is a ball park figure port work, crank, spacer.

I had Passion do Mine and I tell you what. Lowend Is friggen great and With shearer inframe The Top end is INSANE. A banshee with Both, I am very glad i did.

1200-1300 is about right. Crank, port work, head cut (I didn't use a spacer), seals and gaskets. I had a tz bearing added to my crank. Here's what you have to remember though. If you do this you'll want bigger carbs. So, you need to add the expense of the intakes, carbs, boots for the airbox or pod filters, and you'll have to move the airbox back. All expenses to take into account. You may want to start with a fresh clutch while you are at it. Nothing is as simple as it seems.

If your crank is shot, go for it. If not, hang in there. It'll go on you sooner or later. If you have the extra $$$ and just want to do it, go for it. You'll see great results. My name is Rodney if you call Andy. You also have NYUK that has andy's frame and lots of Andy's work.. His name is John. If you talk to Andy or leave him a message you can tell him to talked to me.

Patriot (Dan) and PassionRE (Jim) are great builders to. It's a tough decision. There are other great builders out there too. You don't have to limit yourself to the select few a lot of people use on the board, but you most likely won't be steered wrong.

Good Luck with the build. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them or find an answer.