Banshee Pipes

Rockey Mountain does have free shipping on all exhaust systems. E-bay probably has the best prices but chrome looks best when it's new :drool: can't wait to get my rockets in the mail! Minkia sells them and has a good price on bear metal pipes, but they are a high rev pipe. :bolt:

I've got a set of Chrome Duncan Racing Paul Turner High Rev pipes and Fat Boy silencers I'll let go of. The pipes and silencers cost $730.00 new and these are surely not new and I just got new drag pipes so I no longer need them. They work great all over the rpm range and are not peaky like some. The biggest thing I like about them is the main body of the pipe is in front of the engine in a curly cue shape and only the skinny part of the pipe goes by the carbs. In other words you can't burn your legs on them like the others (this is nice if you like to cruise the beach in your best board shorts) and it makes it very easy to change plugs and get to the carbs. Here is a link to the Duncan site for info.

http://www.duncanracing.com/atvproducts/index.phtml?id=43

If you're interested E-Mail me and I'll send you some pictures.

:dance:

thanks guys....i have checked out rocky mountain atv and ebay. i havent thought of dennis kirk yet. i would like to find a set of used if i could find some in nice shape. but i guess i may as well just get off of my wallet and just buy a new set. like said above.....chrome looks better new :).

can't wait to get my rockets in the mail!

did you go ahead and order a set?

if so, I'm waiting for an opinion. My concerns are the rideability compared to the Fatties, with the midrange the Fatties have and how they feel in comparison.