Yamalube

I'd offer to take that Yamalube off yer hands but I made the decision to switch to Amsoil when and if I ever get back to riding........damn school <_<

Amsoil is the Shizit! I have about 100 hours on mine, I had to take her apart to redo the tranny after losing the drain plug, and I took a quick look at the inside of the motor....hehehehehe That damn thing is as clean as the day they put it together in Japan, and still has the factory crosshatch in the cylinder walls!! I have been running Amsoil since after the first tank of Yamajunk, and hooee! It is good stuff. I get about 1 1/2 hours of ride per gallon in the sand. I would never use anything but Amsoil in anything. :dance:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BelRay HR-1 here....and lovin it. Tastes good, smells good, and lubes good. SO FAR SO GOOD. I have used BelRay for 10 years plus without incident.....

I shouldnt say that....I have an '81 RM125 that blew top ends like my wife......Maybe I should have tried another oil on her. Maybe when I get her back up and running I will. She is still sitting in the corner colecting dust.

If the oil is leaving deposits and build up its sounds like what happens when your too rich.Alot of the synthetics like amsoil is made to run at a much leaner ratio like 50 to 1.Maybe Im wrong but thats what I was told.Your subject to the "scutes"?I would recommend laying off the Old Style. :jesterlaugh: I ran Yamalube since 95'when I first bought my Banshee and never had a problem.Now I run AMSOIL Dominater oil since we ride long trails where you have to carry quite of bit of oil,with amsoil you carry less.I put 4 containers in 2 phanny packs strapped on between the tank and fenders and I have enough oil for 12.5 gallons including whats in my 5.5 clark tank.I love not running out of gas on the trails because the mosquitos in Wisconsin are the size of Oprah Winnfrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!