Camel Spiders

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here ya go

check

thats 2 spiders in the pic and yes they do eat camels. they numb things when they eat it so they can get you in your sleep and you will not know. they are super fast and can jump high. I have delt with them on deployments. they win against scorpions evry time

I seen them sons of bitches. They're big fast and ugly. They don't have venom though, it's like lanocane, it numbs your flesh then they chew on it all night long while your asleep. Camel spiders are tough too, you can cut them in half and they'll still be going strong. But they are no match for the big black scorpions overthere.

Dunedemon I saw that too, looks like they had one of those cardboard box deathmatches cb was talkin' about.

I know a guy that used to live at Lake Powell in the summer months and when he was a kid he would catch scorpions with his friends and have the carboard box/terrarium death matches to pass the time. I've tried it with Praying Manti VS grasshoppers, but the Manti need to be hungry first. Oh and it helps to have a lid on the jar. :angry:

When I was in UAE I had one for a pet, we named him Tinkie. The fucker was mean, he attacked a mouse I put in there. We used to poke him with a stick and watch him attack it, you could just tell he was designed to kill. They call them camel spiders cause they do feed of of camels, they just naw and naw till they are full.