Camel Spiders

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh!! i knew someone who was over during the gulf war, he told me how nasty thoe things are. he says they attach themselves to the bellies of camels, spit their venom on them, the venom rots the camel's flesh, then the spider eats it up..naaasty

man i had a pic of those and my wife must have deleted it.anyways they are found in az.they are not as big as the pic of the soldiers appear.they look like half spider half scorpion.a really big one would be 4-5".they haul ass though when they run tho :bolt:

Camel Spiders are not a hoax! They really are huge spiders that jump onto the underside of a camel, and it starts shooting its venom and eating and whatnot untill all the camels guts just fall out onto the ground. Funny thing is, no ones knows there a problem untill the CAMELS INSIDES FALL ON THE GROUND! HA HA HA HA HA!

It's a hoax, they don't eat camels. They are the same ugly arachnids that inhabit the desert Southwest, although I've never seen them that big (5" across).

ben , its true, they do eat on camels, the dont eat the entire camel but they do feed off them, when we were in the desert over in UAE and Kawait and Oman, we use to catch them and put them in boxes to watch the fight to the death! they are mean as hell, and can run fast as a bashee!! well maybe not that fast but they fucking run fast. they WILL chase you so you have to be carefull when hunting them down. you need to see them before they see you. i had one run at me and i kicked a 4 foot aircraft wheel chock at him(about 6X6 round ) and it roll right over him and he got right up and started back at my ass LOL. needless to say he should have jumped before my foot landed on him!! :lol:

ROFL cb67rs1!!! They sound like nasty buggers.

Dunedemon I saw that too, looks like they had one of those cardboard box deathmatches cb was talkin' about.

Combattalon2, that link was pretty damn funny, the mating part might explain why they're pissed off all the time...