A Good Chick Atv

why not a stock banshee ? stock form a chick can handle them, i know mine can ;) but when you start modding the hell out of them, they get scared when it hits :evil:

I got my g/f a 400ex, put on a new air filter, full WB's exhaust with E-series silencer...she likes it a lot, has quite a bit of power; awesome torque. Easy to maintain & cheap to ride. I don't mind riding it myself; but at this time it's all I have to ride until I get my banshee back together. :rolleyes:

well lets put it like this. no offence to your wife but its the truth. you will have to wait up for here anyways, right? so let her get wghat ever bike shee wants to. makes sence ont it? others wise you wont have anyone to wait up for if she doesnt like that she riding. its all up to your wife though. good luck

Well if you can't talk her into a shee with a 2-1 carb kit, (pretty much loses the whole lightswitch effect) I would go with the rap-turd, they are just as fast as a shee on dirt and require much less shifting.

my buddy has a z400 with a trinity pipe and the kit with the k&n and adapter...the pipe made a huge difference and he can beat stock raptors/banshees/and 450's

my cousin also just bought a raptor. for a stock quad its pretty nice

either bike stock would be nice for a chick..

Get her a ride on both the raptor and the z400. My guess is that she will like the z400 much better. For the trails it has electric start and reverse which are both great. With just pipe, air filter, and jets it is pretty darn strong but still smooth and controllable for trails. And now if you have a good Kawi dealer, get their version in green or orange.

thanks for all the input. She is a great rider sometimes faster than me ;)

she just don't like the hit of a 2 stroke I think the raptor is winning the vote

it's the fastest next to the 450 in a 4stroker.

Or I'll just wait till next year and get her a used 450

thanx,

Jeremy :D