A Good Chick Atv

lookin to get the wife a quad :D

What do you all think will keep up, but be a little easier to ride.

She hates the power band??????? :shootself:

Was thinking a z400 or Raptor for her (she wants reverse)

Leaning towards the raptor. Anyone have a z400-like, no like??

We ride trails mostly and plane to start going to the dunes once a year.

Thanx,

Jeremy :cheers:

Yeah, I was thinking 400ex or z400. They're both easy to ride and can be a lot of fun, even for you if have to ride out (like if the shee's under repair). I think the z would be more fun overall for the both of you and she'd have an easier time keeping up.

Later.

she rode a ex and hated it. Thought it was to slow. Thats why I'm leaning towards the raptor. She wants a yfz450 but not at new price.

She's been riding polaris's her whole life (auto's) but likes the shifting. Just not the power band. And she's a good rider, but not a good shifter.

Maybe she'll fall in love with the shee on mem. weekend and then I'll get her a shee :D

You could always get a Banshee and then let the local dealer "tune" it. :rolleyes:

Z400 would be a good bike, but you might be able to find a 450 around that is used, and sold almost new. It happens here all the time. In the paper there are new banshees with 1 hour on them, 450's raptors every now and again.

If she's used to the Polaris then get a scrambler 400 and get pipes and clutch springs for it. Easy to ride, no spiky power band but depending on what you do with the clutch can lift the front wheels from a stop. Got reverse too.