Metallica

Kg8

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and have always said they do it just for their enjoyment...

yeah...they do things for so much of their own enjoyment, which means telling their fans to f*ck off. they are obsessed with the money side of the business. they are doing it for money, plain and simple.

f*ck gheytallica

i think that manson puts on a great show, but who i want to see if they come around anytime soon is velvet revolver. i bet they put on one bad ass show.and that new song of theirs is probly them best thing on the radio at the moment.

Right on bignasty! I just saw the video/heard the song for the first time tonight on the Rockzilla show (on FUSE). My jaw dropped when I saw it was made up of:

Scott Weiland, Slash Duff McKagen, Matt Sorum. and Dave Kushner from Suicidal Tendencies!

Manson DOES put a good show... pushes the limits in some areas, but that's what he's there for, and that's why we go see him. Almost as good as a Zombie show... Rob Zombie knows how to spend his tour budget... anyone seen his set about 4 years ago when he had ZombieTown (with the skull in the middle and spotlights for eyes), fire flaming out of oil drums, and of course Zombie's dancing girls. Doesn't get much better than a Zombie show if you're a metalhead.

i think that manson puts on a great show, but who i want to see if they come around anytime soon is velvet revolver. i bet they put on one bad ass show.and that new song of theirs is probly them best thing on the radio at the moment.

Right on bignasty! I just saw the video/heard the song for the first time tonight on the Rockzilla show (on FUSE). My jaw dropped when I saw it was made up of:

Scott Weiland, Slash Duff McKagen, Matt Sorum. and Dave Kushner from Suicidal Tendencies!

Manson DOES put a good show... pushes the limits in some areas, but that's what he's there for, and that's why we go see him. Almost as good as a Zombie show... Rob Zombie knows how to spend his tour budget... anyone seen his set about 4 years ago when he had ZombieTown (with the skull in the middle and spotlights for eyes), fire flaming out of oil drums, and of course Zombie's dancing girls. Doesn't get much better than a Zombie show if you're a metalhead.

I saw WhiteZombie twice, and it WAS one of the best shows ever. Sean Yesult got nailed in the face with a shoe.

:headbang:

I saw one Zombie show in Hartford and something wasnt right.Rob made it through 4 songs and he was so damn outta breath he was panting like a dog in heat.Great show when he caught his breath.

Manson is a little too weird for me.Good music,though.He did an act on stage and used a champagne bottle as a suppository.YICH!

how about the good old days when Dio came to town with his dragon,crystal ball and about the most kick ass vocals ever.seen him here in a bar a few yrs back-unthinkable,except i didnt care for his guitar player-he didnt play some solos as they were recorded :angry:

I saw Rob zombie once with alice cooper and the Scorpions. Awsome show, In fact I had soo much audio and video stuff pumped into my head, I almost passed out (true story), I had 1 beer and no doobies yet, all of the sudden I got light headed and almost passed out, after I sat for a bit I was fine. Weird experience. But Rob Zombie puts on a great show. Cheers to Rob. :cheers:

System of a Down was awesome. I have watched their shows from the crowd as well as side stage and those guys just kick ass. Another great concert was old school Incubus (s.c.i.e.n.c.e. and earlier). Not that they are not still a great band, but the energy they had then was just amazing. More good shows you MUST check out if you are into heavy music:

Static X

Mudvayne

Godhead

Finger Eleven

Taproot

Tool (of course)

APC