I'm Addicted..

Will it be that much difference from my milled head? I know it will still make difference, but I want a new mod, not an upgraded old one =(

Then again my fmf fatties dont have spark arrestors, so I might have to just do that =)

Hmmm.. 300 bones huh? You got some V-force reeds already? There isn't much you can realy do for 300 bucks..I suggest you put that money for maint. and up keep..new brake pads, exhause seals and hangers chain and sprockets..Keep your machine running god.

I'm talking things that wont have my shee torn down for this nice weather! No engine work, thats this winter..

Like add-ons.. Arms, shocks, stuff like that. Who knows, I will probably just get some new pipes, any suggestions? I have old school Fatties with powercore II's.. I ride dunes and trail, but I dont have spark arrestors! ***Shhhhhh***

what will i gain from single carb?

Great low, awesome midrange pull and great top end compared to stockers. You'll have added power across the board, with a huge increase in the low/mid. PLUS, only jetting one carb (takes about 4 minutes), no syncing carbs or screwing with the duals no more. Also, much cleaner around the engine area, no rats nest and easier to get in there and clean. Woooohoooo. :headbang: Best mod I've ever added to my machine, bar none!! Most who have that setup will agree.

SOLD =)

You should be a salesman...

But now I just spent $70 on a tors removal kit and another $70 on my throttle cable =( Coulda used that 140 towards my single carb setup... HMM, GRRR

Will I lose top end SPEED, I know you said I will gain top end, but im talking like MPH wise, not HP or Torque

Edited by Hockey390

SOLD =)

You should be a salesman...

Hmmm, why thank you. I'm a big huge fan of that setup. Granted, I know it's limits, but I don't plan on exceeding those limits. Limits would be serious 1/4 drag or super heavily modified bike. It would actually be a great 1/8 mile carb. I don't mean you couldn't drag, just wouldn't be ideal setup for long top end rev drags.

Will I lose top end SPEED, I know you said I will gain top end, but im talking like MPH wise, not HP or Torque

You will not lose top end speed. That depends on gearing, but with the extra power you could actually gain speed because you could pull a higher gear. What I meant by, gain top end, low end, etc, is the power in the rpm range. You will gain a lot more power in the lower rpm range (we all know the stock banshee is lacking in that dept.), you will gain a good amount of power in the mid rpm range and you will gain more power in the top end rpm range. Basically, your hp will be increased from bottom to top, it will smooth the powerband, make it less on/off and let you pull a higher gear in the tranny, along with higher sprocket gearing.

Here's a link to the Trinity website. I'd recommend the 35mm as it will take you farther down the road with future mods and not limit you as much. They claim 20% more power in the bottom end and 15% in the top, compared to stock carbs. There are other carb setups that will gain you more power but not by much and you'll be losing most of the midrange power your gaining with this setup.

Trinity Single Carb Setup

Geez, that's enough. Don't know why I get going like that. :unsure: