Roll Out

Where you get that fly ass shee wit them rims still spinnin, Where you get that chromed out grill wit them flames cut in it, Who them chicks that yo be with when you be ridin threw, Man i've got nothing to prove i've payed my dues breaking tha rules shakin fools man im makin the rules :D

Edited by Banshee~

roll out we got them twin Toomy's and they's Revved up me and my homies start roostin we rollin on 9's with thegogles off so much money you can't stop that .... is your banshee custom-made custom paid or is it just custom-fitted Playstation 2 up in the ride and is that alba fitted???? Is that your wife your girlfriend or just your main bitch You take a pick while I'm rubbin the hips touchin lips to the top of the dick and then WHOOOOO just off the top of my head.

And you don't stop...take it to the next level...2stroke howl tearin up that

loose gravel. Breakin it down like a field rifle...smokin' 4strokes is the real

life yo...yeah shee strokes it...strokes it real good...ds sucka's eatin' roost

like chuck on wood...you want more...I don't think so...your ass has done

been had more than marylin monroe...

And you don't stop...take it to the next level...2stroke howl tearin up that

loose gravel.  Breakin it down like a field rifle...smokin' 4strokes is the real

life yo...yeah shee strokes it...strokes it real good...ds sucka's eatin' roost

like chuck on wood...you want more...I don't think so...your ass has done

been had more than marylin monroe...

what part of the song is that in?

Ya'll ready for this...time for some schoolin...leave you dazed dogged served

and droolin'...stay on the porch or you might get your ass had...by a nitrous

powered banshee and a rider who's half mad...who's got my back...bust out the next verse...if you can't hang you need a quad with reverse...

yo yo you know locogato got the flow, ill styling that impresses all the hoes. when you see me rollin the cr500 banshee, dont be mad, just be sad you cant touch me, i click 1st, 2nd, 3rd i see you fall behind cuz your ride's a turd. get you a real quad that you can mod, not some decked out craptor that belongs in a junk yard, its not that hard when i flow, just typin these rhymes that you hear all the time. so next time you talk all that shit about your 4 stroke, try not to choke. just hear me when i scream f*ck you while representin the bansheeHQ.