Work

fabrication supervisor working with fiberglass reinforced polymer composites. my company builds all of our own pultrusion equipment, manufactures and fabs countless structural and custom profiles.

the best job title i've heard yet : hydro-ceramic purification engineer/technician. :blink: in other words - a dishwasher at arby's. :lol: LOL!! one of my employees had that on a resume! he did have a degree in environmental engineering, & shortly moved on to something better related to his schooling.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a railroader track crew is what i do fix and maintain track bridges and swing way to much sledge hammer on spikes replaceing ties lovin every minuite of it! :D

Edited by champ6966

I'm a male stripper. B)

My guess is we have to pay to see the rest?

well, i live on a vegatable farm - used to work there, but then I graduate dCollege, with a degree in Biology - wanting to get into pharmaceutical sales - no luck yet after a year

so im an overqualified physical therapy technician

its pays for the constant rebuilds!

I got me one of dem der associate degrees in industrial electronics

from Ranken Technical College....good school, send your kids.

For the past 10yrs I have been a service tech for Lincoln Electric, Hypertherm

Automation and Onan Power Systems (we do factory authorized service

for all of them and others). On the job, the learning curve was kind of steep

for a little while but now my job is almost too easy. The pay is not bad

and most days 8hrs seems to go by pretty quick. :dance:

powerman350
Apprentice lineman at PG&E in Northern Cali, its hard and dangerous work but It pays damn good

What is Journeyman scale out by you? I got out of pole work and went to be a cable rat under ground. Ours used to be dangerous work, but we have been bogged down with so many safety rules now that most of the danger is a distant memory, and just about all our hooks have rust on them. What do you guys glove up to? Is that picture in a line school? Just wondering where the neutral is. I loved being on the poles, but my knees wheren't in great shape after too many years of meter reading. Remember to keep that leg locked. Later

broke

Lineman, The Whiners of the trader, at least that's what happenes at the union Meetings.LOL.. :jesterlaugh:

Just kidding Though, I'm a Journeyman electrician, and have a lot of respect for what you guys do. The highest voltage I've worked with is 4160 but prefer to keep it under 277/480.

Later, Keep it safe!!