Making Plastics..

alright, all is cool. When the money transfer is completed to your paypal account, its the same as me giving you cash. The money is on your side from then on. It's not like I can just reach back in and take it from you. Money transfering from paypal to your account shouldnt have any effect of waiting to send stuff.

let me know when you get the tracking number.....not trying to start stuff, just was getting frustrated with all the delay.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they ITP rims because he tried to trade me the plastics I bought and a set of rims for my stock front fender. Thank god I didn't do that

Stock rims w/ ITP tires on 'em....

Thats the address i have for him too.....just trying to find the phone number now..

idea... kinda stupid but here it goes any way.

put some lil shady power or vial of liquid or somthing in with something you send him (would work with parts, kinda harder to pull off with a check or that) and be all like "Had a lil accident in the lab, i think some (made up name or search one out on the net for a lil more belivable) virus fell in when I was shiping the parts to you, if it got in the air or touched your skin your guna have some probelms within the next month or so, any way as soon as I get my payment I'll send you out some of the antidote(some kind of placibo), sorry bout that" maby if their reaaaaly dumb they'll fall for it, but i guess theres the chance of being arested with that homeland security act thing.

idea... kinda stupid but here it goes any way.

put some lil shady power or vial of liquid or somthing in with something you send him (would work with parts, kinda harder to pull off with a check or that) and be all like "Had a lil accident in the lab, i think some (made up name or search one out on the net for a lil more belivable) virus fell in when I was shiping the parts to you, if it got in the air or touched your skin your guna have some probelms within the next month or so, any way as soon as I get my payment I'll send you out some of the antidote(some kind of placibo), sorry bout that"  maby if their reaaaaly dumb they'll fall for it, but i guess theres the chance of being arested with that homeland security act thing.

GREAT IDEA if you want to be some dude named BUBBA's in room ho.

That kind of stuff is now a federal offense.

All I have to say is if you plan on doing that then don't drop the soap :o

Well I just got back from a trip and recieved a message from him that reveiled his true colors so I wolln't be recieving anything from him. I guess I'm glad that he had the nerve to finally say he was keeping my money. To bad I will never see him face to face. So what ever you guys do, don't deal with this little bitch or he'll screw you too.

Here's the cell number he gave me.....(724) 208-3731...you know, just incase anybody wants to call him and say hi...... :lol:

I sent him an email and PM right after i found out he screwed u too, but still no reply.....