Should I Buy This Thing?

i found a banshee for sale. its got everything under the sun on it and is selling for 5ooo. i would like the powder coated frame but cant afford the rest of it. even if i can get 4200 for the rest of it i might think about doing it. do you think it would be worth it or is no banshee worth that much no matter how modified it is? i could list the mods but it will take a couple days/ LOL

Any work done to the engine?What bore? Sounds like a deal if you know what you want off it is worth the investment.When you look it over again calculate how much you can get for the stuff you will part out.Then decide.I'd like to see a pic of this shee so the value can be determined from a professional point of view. :rolleyes: LOL

I have a shee for sale with allot of mods. Asking $3500, will take $ 3000. See the for sale section in this forum.

If you look at the links you will see I just did a compression test. Both cylinders were at 145psi with my cool head. If yopu add some new plastics, it should look as good as new. I do allot of trail riding so the plastics are pretty scrathed up.