Wiring Harness

BansheeBrian

piss me off something fierce! I bought a wiring harness for an 01 for my 02 shee and the frickin jacks are different on the CDI and for the light swich.Whats Yamaha trying to accomplish?Why did they change the damn plugs!This really burns my ass.I'm so close to riding and this bullsh*t had to happen.

I should have peeped the back of my clymers manual before i started ordering harnesses!A little thing like wiring is keeping me from hillclimb competitions. :angry: I'm having trouble tracing wires with the diagram because i get pissed quick! It is my own fault i played barber shop with my wiring trying to eliminate the lighting and TORS.I'm kicking myself in the ass so hard I'm losing teeth!

----O.K I think I'm done now.thanks. :)

Sheeeet.I'm a banshee wiring expert professional now! I memorized every wire on the thing. This is great so if any riding buds need a hand in electrical i know my shit.

It's been awhile but I was a generator repairer and a welder in the Connecticut Army national Guard for 6 years and I have solved alot harder wiring issues than what the shee offers.

Can warrior wiring be a pain,kg8?My friend has one.

• 3 weeks later...