Whats The Average That You Spend?

i hate going to fancy ass restuarants, but for the wife and friends, i do it, then i have to get all dressed up with the new pair of dickie shorts and the new skin t shirt and put on the non holy dc shoes and act all civil and shit. then when were done, the bill, usually around 120 bucks  :o  if it wasnt for the woman id hit dennys at all times and spend 20 bucks on us both. not that im cheap i just hate to do it. im with loco on this one.

Me Three.... Taco bell, wendy's, Jack in the Box.......

Mike

i hate going to fancy ass restuarants, but for the wife and friends, i do it, then i have to get all dressed up with the new pair of dickie shorts and the new skin t shirt and put on the non holy dc shoes and act all civil and shit. then when were done, the bill, usually around 120 bucks  :o  if it wasnt for the woman id hit dennys at all times and spend 20 bucks on us both. not that im cheap i just hate to do it. im with loco on this one.

I TOTALLY AGREE. The amount of money I have to spend when I get drug out, hell I could have another toy. I'll rock waffle house and get out the door for under 15 bucks and have plenty of money to buy alchol from the fine liqour store

damn, me and my girl go out 2 or 3 times a year (not including the 30-40 dollar dinners we go out to a few other times a year). I'll pull out 250 for the night, stop, grab something cheap for dinner, 10 bucks a person at most, maybe a drink with the meal, and then wherever we end up for the evening, we'll devour a better part of a bottle of our choice alcohol, party for the evening, and I'll wake up the next morning with a couple bucks in my pocket......

I dont know where the money goes, but when your out there dancing, and you dont have a bottle in the one hand, you feel off balance.....just gotta keep the balance man.....and its usually to offset the lightening weight of my wallet.

i dont drink, neither does my girl. not that either one of us can anyways. speakin of that, my roomate is 21 today. he rolled outta bed and poped 1 opne while he was in the shower, b4 class. now is he out drinkin between classes. lol. the cathc is he has to make it to all8am classes for his class to be exempt from exams. he frinds r gunna carry him to class. as to eatin, i only spend like 15-20 for the 2 of us. i cant really aford to be in college and alls. but i am plannin a big dinner when i come home in a few weeks, plannin on droppin a 100 for what ever her lil heart desiers. long distance stuff sucs, and she deserves to be treated like a queen. but i hate dressin up more than anything. last dinner i dressed up for, as soon as we got to the pool hall after ward, my shirt was gone, pants dwon to a normal level, no tie. it was great.lol yeh, that girl isnt w/ me anymore, cant figure out y?lol.

hello wendys .99 cent menu-that helps alot when im broke, but wanna be alone w/ her. nothin like wendys and meijers for a nite on the town at $5. it dotn matter, like u said, its for the company, not the food. and any time w. her is worth it.

peace out