Dialing In My Front End

OK I finally got my shocks back in, my arms on and all that good stuff but I have no clue how to set them up. They are QSM's a-arms.. I have an pretty good idea on what castor, camber, and toe is but HOW DO I ADJUST IT banghead ?? Any help would be appreciated......

Mike :cheers:

so ur tryin to get ur wheels in the right place, its gonna take trial and error and a flat piece of board, you have to get the top and bottom ball joints in the right place so the tire sits in the posision u want, straight up n down, or for mx a lil out ont he bottom,(use the board to help u) then to get the tires lined up with the handlebars, so they turn the right way n shit, its all with the tie rods, loosen the bolts on both of the rod ends, put the rod on and adjust it with a wrench where the flat part is, if u have any probs just pm me ill try to help ya out

toe in? or toe out?? You might want to get it a 1/2 toe out...cause with 1/2 in toe in, it'll get squrely on you when you land on the jumps. Also set your bottom ball joints as far in as they will go..Trust me..they will bend if they stick out. Adjust the camber from the upper A-arm ball joint. Castor is in the upper a-arm mounting heim joints or what ever yours has on them.