Whats A Good Price To Pay For This Site?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got1banshee Posted: Apr 20 2004, 01:26 PM 

I think that a donation is a good idea and then put a little icon with everones name that has donated there 50 or 100 bucks that year. So evereyone will know who is the dedicated HQer. Not to point who is who but lets just say that you was to buy something from a fellow HQer. Wouldn't you feel more comfertable buying from someone that has donated there 100 bucks to the site? I dought that anyone would donate the money and then rip people off here.

There has been a few people on here that has said that they are broke and dont have the money to pay for a 50 dollor site. Not to sound like a dick but if you can't aford 50 bucks or even a 100 bucks a yeah then you dont need a banshee or even an atv. I spent more than that just in fuel when I go to the sand for a day.

I can also garentee that this site has saved me and everone else here alot more that 100 buck this year

I think the donation is a great idea because Lee has basicly paid for everyone here to surf this site and absord all this info. Web sites are not cheap at all and I think that anyone that thinks Lee should keep paying for everyones schooling.

Not to be an ass but thats bull shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its 420! not SMOKIN CRACK DAY.

Not to sound like a dick but if you can't aford 50 bucks or even a 100 bucks a yeah then you dont need a banshee or even an atv. I spent more than that just in fuel when I go to the sand for a day.

I think you ran your mouth to much there. You need that much in gas each time,

hoping you can get your passion motor running right . Ofcourse you would pay

50-100 right now so a piped banshee aint on your ass!!

50-100 is to much. I agree with the supporting member Idea.

20 a year sounds good with full access , with a complimentry gift.

To register how about you have to purchase an item from the BHQ store and then

recieve a limited access membership.

Just my Thoughts

are you guys freaking crazy!? pay for this site! hell it would be down to 20 guys talking about the same mods over and over again. i would throw my computer out the window too i think, i wouldnt have much of a need for it anymore. and let the kids ramble, sometimes i get a good laugh out of what they say. atleast they ride banshees and not 4jokes.