My Banshee Was Molested! [ Pic ]

The short story was I rode up the road to my neighbor's place to get spark plugs, because they're an Arctic Cat / Polaris dealer (of which my family owns none..). Its the only dealer within like 10 miles and just happens to be about 100yds up the road from me. His wife asked what I had ridden up on and I said "well, it doesn't have a Polaris sticker on it if thats what you're asking!" so she went outside for a "look" while her husband sold me the plugs. Went outside and she had molested my shee!! Needless to say I pulled that sticker right off...hehe..

polaris.jpg

Of course I'll probably get grief for letting a Pnaris sticker touch the shee but just thought it was kinda funny...

The short story was I rode up the road to my neighbor's place to get spark plugs, because they're an Arctic Cat / Polaris dealer (of which my family owns none..). Its the only dealer within like 10 miles and just happens to be about 100yds up the road from me. His wife asked what I had ridden up on and I said "well, it doesn't have a Polaris sticker on it if thats what you're asking!" so she went outside for a "look" while her husband sold me the plugs. Went outside and she had molested my shee!! Needless to say I pulled that sticker right off...hehe..

polaris.jpg

Of course I'll probably get grief for letting a Pnaris sticker touch the shee but just thought it was kinda funny...

you just lost about 10hp there dude. I hope shee can recover.

Thats too funny

we had a running joke sort of like that a rainbow pride license plate fram we would sneek on each others car some drove around for wekks before they noticed..

pay backa bitch you should get a yamaha frame and sneek it on to one of there cars and see how long it lasts