Elka Shocks

Would having TCS convert it to a SCS not make it ride height adjustable? I know that it is not Elka, but if TCS could do it, I don't see why Elka couldn't...

Yes, and elka should be able to do it too. If you are interested in TCS call (909) 245-7484 ask for "Todd" he's the owner, I've got his stuff on my bike and love it.

elkas rear body is what gets your ride height...my bikes at 9" from the frame at the pegs to the ground.....my revalved stocker has me at 12"s in the same spot...contact elka and ask eric whats up.....the lower height makes your shee a slot car

Hey Blue, is your revalved stocker just been revalved/resprung or does it also have the SSD/SCS/ZPS conversion?

DUNEDEMON:

I have the TCS SCS on my front, those with my AS +2+1 arms makes it pretty low....I love it. I am just thinking about my rear shock next, that's especially why I am interisted in Blue's answer to the question above.

Hey Blue, is your revalved stocker just been revalved/resprung or does it also have the SSD/SCS/ZPS conversion?

its just sprung and valved, still seams a bit spungy compared to the elka dual rate, i never knew you could turn a stocker into a ssd, i have a few different primary and secondary springs for my fronts and rear so i can mix them up for different terrains

I sent my shocks up to elka to get them refreshed ( March 5, 04) and was quoted an 3-5 business day turnaround. My shocks are STILL in canada and are leaving out this coming monday. I tried to get eric to do them but they said some guy named ethan does them now. He forgot my shocks were there until I called him last week banghead . I couldn't afford a new rear shock so I'm having derisi racing rebuild my stocker. I sent it to him a week after I sent my elkas to canada and he's already done w/ my shock (quoted 5-7 business day turnaround). I sured do love my elkas but I can't say I love the way they treated me.... especially after I told them I bought the shocks used.

Mike