Engine Rebuild Gone Bad

I helped rebuild the top end of my buddies shee and now when you kick it over it sounds like a slaping noise on the low flywheel side.. with spark plugs in you can hear it better but seems to go away with plugs out???One thing we didn't replace on the top end was the wrist pin bearings and after reading several posts I've found out that was stupied so were going to tear it back down and put them in (didn't come with wiseco Kit)

But the bike was Idleing on the third warn up cycle when it died and now it doesn't have any spark thats when the noise started??? Could it be the stator thats making the noise ?? Took cover off didn't see anything lying in there.tested all other parts with my shee and nothing bad ?? Tested green/white red/white wire and had juice but spark at the plug comes and goes very weak..

How do you check the crank bearings with the cylinders off ???

A long post but I figured I'd gives as much info as possible--Thanks

The rod will make this much noise if its going out.

It should turn over really hard after it cooled down or not at all.

I had this happen and the rod bearing went out. No reason from what my crank builder said, I had hot rod Rods and only 2 years old and after a top end rebuild during warm up in the first half hr.. Thats strange?

Now im thinking the cause was something else if the same happened to you.

Before the rebuild did you have a torn intake boot? or is it torn? I did.

I had a loose stator screw give me hell once.I couldn't see it till i took the flywheel off and there it was jammed into the stator.The lil'bastard bounced around in there for a while till it wedged itself.Pull the flywheel and have a good look.It's worth the time.

I pulled the stator off put mine on it and it started up ..well kinda... I looked down at the motor and saw oil leaking from the pipe clamp so I shut it off and my buddy said it done that before on second Heat-up.. I knew that it couldn't be 2 stroke oil so I checked the crankcase and sure enough it was dry (was full cause I put 1 3/4 quarts in it after rebuild)..

could the cool-head domes which are 20cc be too much compression for pump gas 93 octane bored 30 all stock except T-5's.. trinity racing said it would be just fine..???Which in turn the pressure blew a crankseal or something ????Where would oil be coming through at ??

We pulled the motor and I put my finger on the side of the piston and turned the flywheel which turned about 1/4 of the way..Not good Huh Also top pistons looked a lil rough from what I could see

:(

Thanks,Guys