Warrior? Wtf?

I was over my friends house yesterday after playin paitball and he got his ("worked over") warrior out and was lettin me ride it, its "worked over" but my stock banshee can still beat it, any way ridein this thing i could barley wheelie without dropin the clutch, couldent jump with it, and couldent turn as sharp as with my banshee, is this quad diffrent (worse) or do i just suck at riding 4 stroke or somthin now?

warriors r absolutely slow @ everything i had 1 it was even hopped up a lil bit and it still was a pile of shit compared to the shee but hey warriors r still good quads and will be for many years

i learned 1 lesson dont try to go fast and do anything but go in a staight line on a warrior or u will wake up wondering what happened they r tipsy and dont land very well ir ur gonna do it take ur time especially in turning

HMMM PORT AND POLISH OR A TOY MY MONEY AND CYLINDERS WOULD BE @ PASSION RACING ALREADY :bolt::drool::drool:

WHO WANTS TO LAUNCH PAINTBALLS @ EACH OTHER :yank::yank:

hey go get urself a raptor 350. they are sweeeeeet man. yea right, its a fuckin warrior with different name and suspension. warriors will always be slow and sluggish.

I just saw one of those the other day. It looked the same except for the plastic. They even still has the crappy chain adjustment that has plagued Warriors and Banshees for so many years.

The suspension is better? I didn't notice.

paint ball, i gotta a quetion there, shoul i get a gun, an dplay or should i port and polish my quad... and dont just be like do the sheeeeeeeeee, be honest

my gun is decent and it was only like $60 and it came with a hopper so i would say that cuz its hours of fun and cheaper, but then another $25 or so for a CO2 tank, and bout $20+ worth of paint balls and co2 every time you play, it startes to add up . . . but then again my quad isent ported and polished again so i cant give a fully honest answer on that yet

I was at the dealership yesterday getting a throttle cable and a new helmet and other shit and I seen one of those raptor 350s. (The wierd thing about that place is they never have banshees or warriors there, but they have a damn blaster and 400ex always in the show room. they didnt have a yfz out but they had a 450r)

At first I thought it was a 660 but I noticed it was small. I sat on it and it feels kinda comfortable. The wheel base feels short, almost as short as a blaster. The suspension felt kinda stiff when I jumped up and down on it and it didnt really feel very tipy.

I think I may get one of those as a trail quad later on after I get a banshee.

Warriors are eternal thumpers.They won't quit.When I have a chance I like to ride my friends warrior around the pit for a few minutes.Everything happens fast on a shee and I like to take it easy for a few minutes and ride it. You can beat a warrior pretty good and it will still run. Does Honda build em'? :D:D