Start Up

Hey guys...I really wish there was a CR125HQ but there isnt, so I guess I gotta ask you guys. And plus, you all know the most. Alright well anyway I have a 2003 Honda CR125, and I went to the track today. Got covered in mud, so I washed it off good. After washing, bike doesn't start, until about 10 miinutes after. Any specific reason for this

After i wash the shee I immediately fire it up and let it idle.Just so the water evaporates before it can do it's work around my bolt,nuts,seals and gaskets.

You should plug up your intake and exhaust from any water getting in there when you wash.Especially with a powerwasher.

No "intake" like airbox/filter, carburetor, reeds and manifold side of the cylinder. You don't want to get water in there or the "exhaust" side either. I use rubber plumbers caps to seal off the carbs and plugs before I get the hose out. Worst case scenario is you get tons of water on the cylinder, hydro-lock it and mess up your rod on the crank. But you have to be a real knuckle-head ever to get that much water in during a washing. Grab a bucket and go to town.