The Best Of The Best, In Order

xt45

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

banshee (yamaha)many years of 2 stroke arm ripping power that is just hard to explain unless u own one. one of the best bikes to modify because of the heavy aftermarket and ease in doing so.

yfz450(yamaha) i rode one of these puppies i was impressed by the small 4 stroke that propelled my fatass with ease..a feeling that was hard to describe handled like a dream.

250r(honda) this bike has a frame that is still getting used today by alot of mx and freestyle guys, was a bike that set the benchmark for handling..

cannondales (all) this company was ahead of it's time its a dam shame they went bankrupt they had some of the most innovative ideas to date on there atvs.. fuel injection , race ready quads , they were on the right track just got involved to fast .

1 Banshee

2 250r

3 Preditor

4 Raptor

5 Warrior

Just a Q but how can you rate the yfz 450 in a all time best bikes list when it has not even had its second year production released? I know it is a FAST bike but there is still a lot of unknowns about it, reliability comes to mind first.. will a moter that puts that much power out last more than a year nobody knows... YET I say hold off on putting it in this list just yet....jmo :huh:

85 champ 80  :headbang:

banshee  :bolt:

yamaha 450 

worrior

blaster

josh

What are you thinking putting the josh at the bottom of your list? I dunno who makes it but they HAUL ASS the first three stroke ever made, has the low end touque of the 4-Stroke and the crazy top end of a 2 stroke...The Josh gets my vote...

1. The Josh..

2. Banshee..

3. Honda 250R

4. Blaster