Excuse Me

Redtrinity was banned for using the HQ as his personal trash can. C'mon, by now you all know me. It doesn't fly with me.

Talk about whatever site you want, but you don't go to a site, and bash the owner, it's members, or the site simply for the sake of bashing; unless you're ready to be banned.

Then I get emails and concerns from people who are looking for info; and they go to the general forum, only find a thread like that on the top of the list. That may sway someone from becoming a valued part of the HQ community.

I figure I was justified in removing that thread

-Lee

:clap: <---- "Hooray for the delete button!"

i wouldn't know ..

my girl does.. and yea fellas it's that good

would you care to explain the contradiction? <_< lol

I know you'd like to thank your shit don't stank

But lean a little bit closer

See that roses really smell like poo-oo-ooo

Yeah, roses really smell like poo-oo-ooo

My computer crashed, and I lost everything. Nothing was backed up. I haven't been back into chat, or AIM in forever. I am definitely going to be at Coal Fest. It's only like 6 hours from me. Wouldn't miss it for the world. I am still pissed I didn't buck up for RoostFest, but oh well. My loss. banghead If I still have my Dodge, I'll probably take that down there. We'll rip that pig up some hills..... :headbang: