Got A 1k To Spend :)

Depends on if you want to go faster or if you want to do the suspension up.

I'll second the shocks and A-arms thought. If all you have is CPi pipes though, get a good intake setup to compliment it and then look at other options. If anything at least a good K&N. Never will give up my shocks.. good stuff!

I got 1 grand to spend on my stock banshee  whats should i get.. I already got some cpi's

Lucky dog!

I would go with a set of pipes and get some aftermarket shocks...those two are heavy hitters when it comes to your wallet; and make a big difference in performance. Might as well get them out of the way while you have the cash...

Spend $500 on a nice set of elkas up front, have the rear redone to your weight and riding style $75

Then get some pipes to compliment your riding style $250-500. Also get a good filter setup $50-100.

That is where my money would go.

"You can always go faster on a stock well suspended Banshee then a modded banshee with stock shocks!" -Foobie

Dustin

I was looking into more motor upgrades then to suspension right now... I ride in dusty areas and trails mostly, about 3500ft (southern cali) I was looking into getting carbs, porting, pistions, coolhead, k&n. I want power and speed first...then when i get some more $$$ i will get suspension. would like some suggestons on brands to look at and brands to stay away from... My '02 banshee has been apart for almost 2 years now.