The Top Things That Go Wrong With It

vmaxup

Her is the most common flaws with the She. I know there more but check this

BALL AND ROD WELDED ON CLUTCH fix RUN 2 QUARTS OF OIL

FUEL RUNNING OUT OF CARBS WHEN NOT RUNNING fix ADJUST FLOAT HEIGHT

BACK FIRE fix BY A NEW COIL

NUT COMES LOOSE OFF AXLE FIX LOCTITE 2 PIPE WRENCHES AND SOME DUCT TAPE

OVERHEATING FIX LOOK IN RADIATOR WHEN COOL AND REV ENGINE SEE COLLANT RUSHING BY IF NOT REPLACE GEAR THE TEETH WILL BE GOOD BT THE INNER BACK SIDE IS MELTED AND YOUR IMPELLER IS NOT MOVING

nOW YOUR GOING TO SAY WHAT ABOUT JETTING.

THESE THING ARE ONLY LISTED IF YOUR SHEE WAS AND I DID SAY WAS RUNNING GOOD SO OUTSIDE OF SOME DIRT IN THE CARBS OH HERE IS THE FIX ADD AN INLINE FILTER EVEN THOUGHT THERE IS ACTUALLY ONE INSIDE THE

TANK

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

ITS TOO FAST FIX BY A FOUR JOKE

OK SO WHO IS GOING TO BEAT UP THIS POST FIRST???????????(sdd)???????(fixitrod)?????????(boonman)??????????????????(cant wait) :D:D:D:D

A neglected shee will lead to alot of the mfg. flaws surface.Over time stock parts to go to hell in a hurry and it gives me an excuse to get aftermarket goodies. I firmly believe in preventive maintenance but some things just wear out on thier own.

Yamaha built a cost effective product that is fast and desirable.They built the shee just to get you out on the dunes or gravel pits.Yeah, They didn't use the best of materials to make it last but they left the rest up to you and for you to decide how much more reliable and faster you want it.With all the aftermarket stuff thats out there you could easily state that the banshee is good for the economy.Alot of the shit for it is made right here in USA. ;)