Cell Phone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, as long as your happy with it. My phone isnt the camera one, but it seems to me that the LG series is a pain in the ass to navigate at times: this is what I mean. Lets say you have 3 different numbers programmed in for tommy, well I set his mobile phone as the default number. Now I want to call tommy at work or home, now is where its a bitch, to navigate to the alternate numbers that you have for Tommy. I am assuming that the camera phone has the similar menue as the other LG phones. Anyway thats my take on it. If it turns out you really like this camera phone, post it, because I am looking for a new phone in 2 months.

Now, my wife has an LG phone. One of the simpler models. I don't remember the specific. I think like a 3500 or something. I'm not too fond of the menu's and what not in it. It is a PITA to navigate. But, this 6000 series phone, has a kickass menu setup and program list. it has a bit of memory. And the speed dial numbers are seperate and programmable. You can program multiple numbers under one name. They are easy to find. With the motorola phones, you can't start spelling the name. You get the first letter, which gets you to the start of that letter in the list, and that's it. With this phone, you can start spelling the name, and then scroll to it, unless your already there.... it has some kick ass features, and I just got a data USB cable and data pilot software on the way for it. With that, you can set up your phone list, and download it to the phone. Much easier than keying it in. :headbang: Along with alot of other things. it didn't cost me hardly anything. $35 for the phone. I figured what the hell. I'm glad I did. it is loud as fook. gets great reception. I would recommend it to anyone. My ol' man, who is a consumer's guide freak, :unsure: told me that the 6000 is rated #1. I understand why. t is an excellent phone so far. Now granted, time will have to tell, but sooo far, it kicks some serious ass., :cheers:

I have a motorola t720 (cingular service).... My phone has been: dropped, kicked, drop-kicked, hit my a 'shee at 40mph (long story), hit concrete from 14ft. etc. etc. etc..... I'ts a little rough around the edges but it's still kickin. BTW: That's the only 6 months of abuse :headbang: .

Mike

Man, my bro has the 720, that hing gets hellacious service. And is a POS, he has to f*ck with it to get the charger to work, and I'll stand next to him talkin away, and he is doing the cell phone dance trying to find a signal. The 730's are even worse. To each their own though....

The only time I have trouble getting service is in my house (metal roof w/ lots of insulation in between). I walk outside and get 5 bars... and boon you know that I live in the boonies :cheers: . On a side-note... the samsung flipphones (don't know the numbers) seem to be pretty damd durable themselves and they also have great signal.

Mike