Let's Go Yankees

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i never like the cowbays, worse i am a 49er fan. Only becasue i hated the ginats when i was little becasue my bro liked them...they just grew on me. Been a 49er fan since they played the bengals in the superbowl, that was first grade for me. And i like the nets, and the devils not becasue they are good now, but becasue i always have.

no i never like the cowbays, worse i am a 49er fan.  Only becasue i hated the ginats when i was little becasue my bro liked them...they just grew on me.  Been a 49er fan since they played the bengals in the superbowl, that was first grade for me.  And i like the nets, and the devils not becasue they are good now, but becasue i always have.

sounds like were two peas in a pod, all the aforementioned are my favorite teams, hated losing the NFC championship to the cowgirls in '92 & '93, too bad the NETS ars prolly moving to brooklyn and the DEVILS to newark (still jerzee though). ;)

Moose,

HA HA Ha ROFLMAO I was gonna use the 49ers instead of the cowboys cause they are one of the biggest bandwagon teams too. That's funny your a fan of them too!! ;) No way what a surprise!

You'll be Pats fan too but only cause some one or other is a MIAMI fan or COLT fan right.

You said you wanted some one tearing on you. I am happy to oblige.

mcaf29

all the teams i like, i have liked since i was a little kid. I grew up in a sports dominated house. My father is the Athletic director for the school district. He alwasy taught me loylty to my teams....i still love the 9ers even though they just lost their entire to team this off season, and probly be 4 and 12.

Your just another Boston fan that understandablely is miserable because the sox will never in your life time win a worldseries. Get over it, we are Nike, you are rebbok, we are coca cola, you are pepsi, we are stern, you are Imus. Being a boston fan you just get used to being second rate.

As for Florida beating the yanks in the series, i cared, but not really. I was more concerned with them beating boston. The yanks had one of there worst post seasons last year. Soriano couldn't hit worth a shit, There pitching was terrible.

As for the pats, i give them credit. They deserve to win. I don't think they will do it again though.