Let's Go Yankees

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sredish, you a ranger fan?

actually, I'm a Brave's fan, have been since before Dale Murphy. But I haven't really been into baseball in a while, it's gotten so outrageous with the strikes, and the salaries. The f'ing players don't care anymore and I just can't get into it.

I really only get into NCAA sports, I like the younger guys, they still have heart.

I love the excuses people have for being Yankees fans and not Mets fans. Everyone has that story. Why don't Yankees fans just say that they are bandwagon fans. I bet you used to be a Cowboys fan. Then of course you have to be a Lakers Fan. :P

At least Sox fans are the truest of all fans in sport. No matter what they do every year we stick with them. And only us who have stuck by them will be able to revel in it when they win it all someday. I'm of course looking forward to that day but its alot more fun now than it'll be after the Sox win a few Championships. Its like the fist time the PATS won the Super Bowl, I just couldn't believe it, I was at the Snowbowl game with my Dad and we just knew something special was happening. Now, its gonna be I wonder if the PATS are gonna win it again. It kinda loses the excitement a little.