Yfz450 / Banshee

xt45

From what i hear the YFZ has tons of torque and it revs like a 2 stroke. Maybe not quite like the banshee but it revs pretty quick i guess. Stock vs stock the yfz is better. I think your like the 200th person who has asked this question lol.

Its the succeeder of the banshee.

it IS an improved banshee.

Yamaha is forced to switch to 4 stroke technology

But are trying there best to please the 2 stroke fans.

Great machine. even in stock form capable of beating many banshees.

I will have some sounds video's and pictures up soon.

the 450 revs fast as hell.

The 450 is hell of alot better than a stock shee.It would be a great if a stock shee weighed only 350lbs.Then you would feel some wicked pull when piped!450 is not a bad hillshooter either.

The shee is more of a hobbie to alot of us.We like to add mods and dress it out to the way we desire.The aftermarket is so vast and the options are endless.

The new 450 is a damn nice quad,but, if they really wanted to out due the banshee-why dont they put that 450 technology into the 660 motor and use the frame of the 450? Most big CC sport quads arent making any real noise againt the banshee-even if you go mod vs mod banshee rule----And that thing about a banshee being a hobby is so true-after a couple of tear downs-you start tearing it down and rebuilding it just because you cant ride for any given reason :D Plus what other quad can you go from a nice trail quad to a full out drag beast and still call it- its original name

yea the banshee is like the honda civic of cars, not to great when stock, but so many parts out there its easier then hell to mod, the banshee has a legacy that will never go away, but this 450 is the wave of the future quad

:o How dare you compare a banshee to a honda civic. What legacy does a honda civic have "gas milage" :blink: . Also when modded there still not that fast. Now if you said mustang then I would agree. I has with stood the test of time and when modded is the fastest car out there. Just look at John Force. His mustang floats. Even though there isnt a stock part on there. But some of these drag shees dont have any either. :lol:

Just bustin your ballz.